Very cheap Bugera heads at Musicstore

there's also one in dv247 in the backstock that i've been ogling at and seriously want someone to buy it so I stop staring at it, FYI its the bugera 6262 and costs around £220 because its had one valve replaced SOMEONE PLEASE JUMP ON THIS

I know many people dont like the Bugera/behringer quality ... but these prices are very attractive.

There is nothing wrong with the Bugera amps dude. There was somewhat of an issue back when they first came out but that issue was rectified and they are good to go these days. I had a 333 that I used the shit out of before I sold it to a friend in need of an amp he could gig with, he still uses it and it still runs perfectly fine.

That price is insane. If they would go under another brand for significantly more, probably no one would complain. The guts of these amps (after the initial teething problems) are on par with basically any mass produced tube amps.

And the plastic logos won't endanger the durability of these amps...

there's also one in dv247 in the backstock that i've been ogling at and seriously want someone to buy it so I stop staring at it, FYI its the bugera 6262 and costs around £220 because its had one valve replaced SOMEONE PLEASE JUMP ON THIS

I might grab this if it's still there in a week or two when I get some money. Cheers for the heads up :headbang:

Love the 333xl. I did my own little shootout with a Bugera 333xl, 5150 II, Peavey 3120, Hughes and Kettner Triamp, and an Engl Powerball. From these 5, the Powerball was definitely my favorite but when it comes down to it, I honestly think the Bugera stands up pretty well to that group of amps. My suggestion would be to use it with something like a G12T75 cab if you get it.

I also bought a Bugera 6262 used from a larger music store in the U.S. and they shipped it with the freakin tubes in it. Turned it on and 10 seconds after playing on the clean channel, pop, gone. Returned it a bought a 6505+. Love the 6505+ but I would have loved to know how the 6262 actually sounded before it died. I can only really vouch for the 333xl.

It seems that the Music Store Koln has dropped the prices of the Bugera Heads a LOT.

Bugera 333XL costs 289 euro
http://www.musicstore.de/nl_NL/NLG/Bugera-333-120-Watt-Roehren-Topteil/art-GIT0010982-000

Bugera 6260 costs 277 euro
http://www.musicstore.de/nl_NL/NLG/Bugera-6260-120-Watt-Roehren-Topteil/art-GIT0010517-000
It's not the 333XL, it's the 333 that's there for EUR 299. The XL is EUR 444.

Does anyone know if the 333XL is significantly better sounding than the 333 (no XL)??

It's not the 333XL, it's the 333 that's there for EUR 299. The XL is EUR 444.

Does anyone know if the 333XL is significantly better sounding than the 333 (no XL)??

based on xxx vs. jsx i would say they probably sound almost exactly the same