very last DEMON NIGHT on 3PBS

Some of the reasons for the ending of this peogram are that 3pbs recently went under a complete re-shuffle as well as making a lot of changes.
3pbs is a station that relies heavily on the support of the community i.e donations as well as subscriptions and when you subscribe your asked which program you would like to sponsor.Demon night was not recieving that much support in the first place let alone of more recent times.
Also 3pbs keep having changes in management as well as the one oe two paid staff. So it doesn't help the cause either.

Dang, metal is the reason why I subscribed to PBS and not RRR in the first place!!! I was a Demon Night subscriber! Bastards, I hope they don't fuck metal listeners over like RRR did.

Sad its over but i thought the last Demon Night was a really good one, very interesting 'history of metal' type thing throughout.
Was listening to Red Stink of Metal tonight but am now completely lost as to when the other programs are on... there is a death/hardcore/grindcore program Tuesday nights now yes? From 12?? And is there something on Mondays??