Veyr stupid question..

Vintersorg...remenants of the band Vargtron where he first took upon the name Vintersorg. The group splitt up but he decided to continue, where as he changed the band name to his artist name. The old guitarist joined up with him after some time but the name vintersorg sticked on.

What are some standout songs by Borknagar that I should check out to get a general idea of what they're about? I've only heard one or two crappy low quality samples. Thanks.

Originally posted by Useful Idiot
What are some standout songs by Borknagar that I should check out to get a general idea of what they're about? I've only heard one or two crappy low quality samples. Thanks.

Check out "Colossus" (Simen on vocals) &
"The Genuine Pulse" (Vintersorg on vocals) :eek:)

Hmm, Im not too "snappy" on the band. I know that Oystein Brun is the leader of Borknagar. Their first drummer was Grim, and he died of an overdose on sleeping pills. Their current drummer is Aesgir Mickelson. The vocalist for Borknagar and The Olden Domain is Garm, who you may know from Ulver and Arcturus. Then Garm left and they got vocalist Vortex, and he was on the albums The Archaic Course and Quintessence. Then Vortex left to join Dimmu Borgir (big mistake), where he now wastes his vocal and bass talents, along with drummer Nicholas Barker and sampler Mustis. And now Borknagar has recruited Vintersorg for vocals on Empiricism. Anyways, The Olden Domain is usually hailed as their best, and in my opinion it is. Don't worry about the confusion; if an artist does 100 side projects, and you should not be blamed for that, or for your lack of information. We all learn one way or another, and it is by asking so called "stupid questions" that we do. Anyways, it seems like there are about 50 musicians in Norway, and about 2000 bands.

Originally posted by MightyA
Gluu gluu klaka kaka. Stomar koch froyn ug ba ba, tor muuh kaizar lasipa kjultsenfager.

Ahey-yah !!!

Oog-Baroog. Ga. Chakrbowdl eegeegeezl doz oz hee-turlup Aag.

Û.

Urtz Urtejp