VHT (FRYETTE) SIG X Amp head and matched Flight Case for sale

Nick1527

New Metal Member
Jan 16, 2011
Hi All

im selling this to fund another purchase but this amp is in MINT condition due to it living in its flight case.

Its never been run over half volume and has seen light use in the studio 3 hours a week for the last year or so. Also, its been used at about 10 gigs which as i say have never seen it running over half volume.

There are no marks or scratches on it and the two kt88s power tubes were replaced about a year ago.

Im asking for £1050 including the flight case but if payment is made in cash or by bank transfer i'll take a straight £1000 as the 50 is to cover paypal fees!

for pictures contact me on nc_13_uk@hotmail.com

i have plenty and if you happen to be from near glasgow im happy to arrange a try before you buy session as i know its not easy to try one of these amps out or know what they sound like.

The amp can do any sound under the sun very well and i have used it for death metal tones VERY effectivly its extremley well defined and jumps out the mix live. It also responds well to a boost in front if your into the ultra high gain tones of the likes of behemoth, cannibal corpse and the like.

A great price for a great amp!