Video: DEF LEPPARD Members Perform 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' On 'The Voice'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
DEF LEPPARD's Phil Collen, Vivian Campbell and Rick Allen joined "The Voice" coaches Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton and CeeLo Green during last night's (Monday, December 16) episode of the program to perform the band's classic song "Pour Some Sugar On Me". Low-quality video footage of their appearance can be seen below."The Voice" season five champion will be announced tonight on NBC. Asked if he ever gets tired of playing the DEF LEPPARD classics over and over again, Campbell said in a 2011 interview, "To be honest, yeah, it would be great to go out and do obscure stuff. Instead of playing 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' every show, it would be more fun for us to go out and play an album cut from the 'High 'N' Dry' album or something. Having said that, every time that we go on stage we're playing in front of a different audience so the audience becomes like the sixth member of the group and it's exciting for the audience because even though we've played 'Photograph' a million times before, that might be their first time hearing it."

More...