video footage

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
dear officials,

may i share it (last songs compressed 15mb) with ppl here and that?
if yes, then everyone run to real.com to find their free media player.
cheers,

d

no its the last song(s) with drum and that.. wanna see?

real player - i hate it too - but its the only one that comes to every platform, and it did a great job on compression and quality..

yeah, i asked cos Mick very interested in those last minutes of the show and maybe he whatever.. i'll wait for him answer too.

aaaahhhh the memories :)

thanks dora for sharing this uniek moment with us

but it seems to be normal, that when antimatter is playing everybody has to keep talking, WHY????

i just had to finally download that real1 piece of shit after surviving with real player 8 for fuck knows how long. Why not just use mpeg format and forget about all them gay mac users and linux gimps??

sorry, next week, i have them already myself, there's one very, very nice one of duncan playing but my friends scanner is at her dads pace and he's gone this week,
sorry german dude

Bambi said:
i just had to finally download that real1 piece of shit after surviving with real player 8 for fuck knows how long. Why not just use mpeg format and forget about all them gay mac users and linux gimps??

your words complement mine...GOD!

its cos the size, and mpeg1 file would have been 100MB.. and its better quality and can be played on more platforms (ie other that windows)

if ya dont like it fuck off

marginalé said:
sorry, next week, i have them already myself, there's one very, very nice one of duncan playing but my friends scanner is at her dads pace and he's gone this week,
sorry german dude
Hey no worries mate, you know i was kidden! No rush really!

and i still can't watch this video :(