Video from release shows???

M

Mjöllnir

Congratulations on the release shows in Germany.

great atmosphere, great show, great music...
I noticed three cameras on stage, where and when will we be able to see the video(s)?

oh fuck that would be awsome!!! :hotjump:
i hope they'll have some footage from the concert in paris! lol cause its the only tour date in france; unfortunately we dont have as many AA fans here. :cry: and i might be in the DVD cause its a small shitty concert "room" :p
i'd be so proud ^^

We recorded the Release Show in Ludwigsburg with 8 Cameras ... but don´t ask me, when and how that will see the light of day ... I´m sure, that we will also film some shows of the Tour too ... :)

Klosterbomber said:
MASTERS OF WAR - live @ Rockfabrik Ludwigsburg 05.09.04
http://www.clusterbombunit.com/videos/amon.wmv

that was some pro fllming/editing, speaking of videos, I was able for the first time today check out the bonus DVD that cane with the Fate of Norns ....., thanks to godfather Belgar and his mexican/cuban mafia

..... somebody needs to show the Reykjavikian metal-headz what to do during AA show, from what I saw some dudes were busting some kind of white-boy broken break dancing move (very Hootie the Blowfish like) and the hippie girl up front was doing some kind of 60s belly dance throwing the peace sign, hehe, wtf,

better yet I come over there one day and show them how it's done

or perhaps release an instructional video

IKEA store

1. What new IKEA store openings are scheduled?
These are the IKEA store openings planned for the near future (dates shown are projected only):

Relocation: Calgary, Canada. November 2004

2. Can someone help me plan and design rooms?
Many IKEA stores offer a home decoration service if you wish to furnish an entire room or home. Most IKEA stores also offer a kitchen planning service. Using computer simulations, specially trained kitchen
planners can help you plan and choose the kitchen that is right for you. These services are by appointment only.

3. How can I get large items home?
Most IKEA products are flat-packed, making them easy to transport. The IKEA store offers (or will refer you to) a home delivery service if you prefer. Home delivery is not included in the product price.

4. Why are items sometimes out of stock?
Every effort is made to maintain the availability of items shown in the catalogue, but due to popularity and supply issues, some products may not always be available. Generally, IKEA can estimate when a product should be back in stock. Because IKEA products are manufactured throughout the world, there are sometimes circumstances which can cause delivery delays.

5. What if I want to have the products assembled?
IKEA products are generally easy to assemble and require no special tools. If you prefer, most IKEA stores can refer you to a reputable, reasonably priced assembly company that can come to your home to assemble and install our products.

6. Can I return items?
IKEA stores always offer a generous return policy. Ask for assistance at your store or look in your catalogue for details. Please do not forget the receipt and the original packaging.

7. Complaints?
If you have any complaints about our products or services please contact your store and we will be happy to solve the problem.

8. How many products are in the IKEA product range?
There are about 12,000 products in the total IKEA product range. Each store carries a selection of these 12,000 products depending on store size. The core range is the same worldwide.

9. Where are IKEA products purchased?
More than 2,000 suppliers in over 50 countries manufacture our products. The profile of our well-designed and high quality range is distinctively Swedish/Scandinavian. The low price is literally built into the production and the flat packs facilitate a rational distribution, self-service and immediate take-away. All of our products are labelled "Design and Quality, IKEA of Sweden."

IKEA catalogue

1. What is the IKEA catalogue?
This year's IKEA catalogue was produced in 38 editions, in 17 languages for 28 countries. The catalogue offers more than just a glimpse at the diverse IKEA product range. You'll discover new affordable solutions and creative approaches to help inspire home furnishing ideas for better living.

2. How can I get a copy of the IKEA catalogue?
The IKEA catalogue is mass-distributed annually in the area around each IKEA store. If you did not receive this year's catalogue, stop by the IKEA store near you for a free copy.

3. When does the new catalogue come out?
The annual catalogue is distributed in August/September of each year and is valid for a full year. Prices are guaranteed not to increase while the catalogue is valid.

In it, you'll discover our furnishings, accessories and room settings along with detailed information on materials, colours, sizes, product care and prices. That way you can plan your next visit to IKEA all from the comfort of your own home!

4. How environmentally friendly is the IKEA catalogue?
Our catalogues are printed on totally chlorine-free paper and contain at least 10-15% post-consumer waste. No rainforest or old-growth fibres are used. The pre-press process is 100% digital,which means no film is used and none of the associated chemicals. No optical brighteners are used on the paper.

Shopping online from your home or office

1. What methods of payment can I use to shop online?
As a private customer, you can pay for your purchases in several ways:
· VISA, Mastercard, American Express
· The IKEA credit card, IKEA gift card
· Money order

2. How will my purchase be delivered when I order online?
Delivery across Canada only. Most catalogue items are available (some exceptions may apply). Unfortunately not all items are available through phone/internet order.

Your goods will be delivered by Canada Post, Purolator or by truck, depending on the weight and volume of your order.

Shipping and handling fees will be charged based on: shipment weight/volume, delivery destinations and retail value of order.

Please note, that changing your delivery address on the site does not change your delivery address for any orders other than those placed on the Internet.

3. What are the shipping rates for online purchases?
Click here to view the online shipping rates for Canada.

corporate IKEA

1. Who owns the IKEA concept?
IKEA retailing, with its Swedish roots, is based on a franchise system. Inter IKEA Systems B.V., located in Delft, The Netherlands, is the owner and franchisor of the IKEA Concept. IKEA stores are operated by a number of different franchisees in 29 countries.

2. Can I distribute IKEA products?
The IKEA experience is more than just products, it is a retail concept. For the concept to work, it is necessary to have all aspects in place. Therefore, IKEA products are sold only in IKEA stores franchised by Inter IKEA Systems B.V.

3. How can I become a franchisee?
IKEA products are sold solely in stores operating the IKEA Retail System--franchised by Inter IKEA Systems B.V. of The Netherlands.

Franchises are granted by Inter IKEA Systems B.V. as part of a detailed expansion plan. Serious applicants are carefully researched and evaluated and franchises are granted only to companies and/or individuals with strong financial backing and a proven record in retail.

Serious inquiries (please include all relevant information) may be sent or faxed to:

Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Olof Palmestraat 1
NL-2616 LN Delft
The Netherlands

Attn: Franchising

Fax: +31 15 215 38 38

4. What is the IKEA Group?
The IKEA Group is a private group of companies owned by a charitable foundation in The Netherlands. The IKEA Group is active in developing, purchasing, distributing and selling IKEA products. The IKEA group is the biggest group of franchisees operating over 100 IKEA stores. The Management Services to the IKEA Group are provided by IKEA International A/S in Humlebaek, Denmark.

5. What is the IKEA business idea?
The IKEA business idea is: "We shall offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them."

6. How can I find out about job opportunities within IKEA?
If you are out-going, dedicated, customer-service orientated and interested in working as part of a team, contact the IKEA store near you for possible openings.

7. How does IKEA approach environmental issues?
We're working to create a better environment outdoors as well as indoors.

website questions

1. What settings or software do I need on my computer to view the IKEA site?
The IKEA site works with all commonly used browsers, on both PC and Mac platforms. For optimal viewing, we recommend at least Netscape Navigator 4.0 or Internet Explorer 4.0 , and a screen resolution of at least 600x480 pixels. To view certain content, you will also need the Macromedia Flash 4 plug-in.

2. Can I purchase IKEA products on the web?
Yes, you can shop from home or office at your convenience. Simply make your choices from the catalogue or through our online A to Z product selection. Place your order by calling 1 800 661-9807 or use our online shopping cart feature.

3. What information is collected about me when I visit the site?
We do not require any information to obtain access to any part of our site, unless specifically stated. We may ask for specific information in order to provide a service to you, such as sending you a catalogue. Information requested may include name, title, company, address, e-mail address, and phone number.

We do anonymously track traffic patterns using cookies, in order to measure site performance and make improvements. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer that are read by the browser. These cookies will be automatically deleted after you leave the site.

4. Can I find all IKEA products on this site?
This site features hundreds of IKEA products as a way of demonstrating the breadth and depth of our product range; however, this is only a small portion of IKEA’s complete product range. Each store carries a much larger selection. Be sure to visit

IKEA store

1. What new IKEA store openings are scheduled?
These are the IKEA store openings planned for the near future (dates shown are projected only):

Relocation: Calgary, Canada. November 2004

2. Can someone help me plan and design rooms?
Many IKEA stores offer a home decoration service if you wish to furnish an entire room or home. Most IKEA stores also offer a kitchen planning service. Using computer simulations, specially trained kitchen
planners can help you plan and choose the kitchen that is right for you. These services are by appointment only.

3. How can I get large items home?
Most IKEA products are flat-packed, making them easy to transport. The IKEA store offers (or will refer you to) a home delivery service if you prefer. Home delivery is not included in the product price.

4. Why are items sometimes out of stock?
Every effort is made to maintain the availability of items shown in the catalogue, but due to popularity and supply issues, some products may not always be available. Generally, IKEA can estimate when a product should be back in stock. Because IKEA products are manufactured throughout the world, there are sometimes circumstances which can cause delivery delays.

5. What if I want to have the products assembled?
IKEA products are generally easy to assemble and require no special tools. If you prefer, most IKEA stores can refer you to a reputable, reasonably priced assembly company that can come to your home to assemble and install our products.

6. Can I return items?
IKEA stores always offer a generous return policy. Ask for assistance at your store or look in your catalogue for details. Please do not forget the receipt and the original packaging.

7. Complaints?
If you have any complaints about our products or services please contact your store and we will be happy to solve the problem.

8. How many products are in the IKEA product range?
There are about 12,000 products in the total IKEA product range. Each store carries a selection of these 12,000 products depending on store size. The core range is the same worldwide.

9. Where are IKEA products purchased?
More than 2,000 suppliers in over 50 countries manufacture our products. The profile of our well-designed and high quality range is distinctively Swedish/Scandinavian. The low price is literally built into the production and the flat packs facilitate a rational distribution, self-service and immediate take-away. All of our products are labelled "Design and Quality, IKEA of Sweden."

IKEA catalogue

1. What is the IKEA catalogue?
This year's IKEA catalogue was produced in 38 editions, in 17 languages for 28 countries. The catalogue offers more than just a glimpse at the diverse IKEA product range. You'll discover new affordable solutions and creative approaches to help inspire home furnishing ideas for better living.

2. How can I get a copy of the IKEA catalogue?
The IKEA catalogue is mass-distributed annually in the area around each IKEA store. If you did not receive this year's catalogue, stop by the IKEA store near you for a free copy.

3. When does the new catalogue come out?
The annual catalogue is distributed in August/September of each year and is valid for a full year. Prices are guaranteed not to increase while the catalogue is valid.

In it, you'll discover our furnishings, accessories and room settings along with detailed information on materials, colours, sizes, product care and prices. That way you can plan your next visit to IKEA all from the comfort of your own home!

4. How environmentally friendly is the IKEA catalogue?
Our catalogues are printed on totally chlorine-free paper and contain at least 10-15% post-consumer waste. No rainforest or old-growth fibres are used. The pre-press process is 100% digital,which means no film is used and none of the associated chemicals. No optical brighteners are used on the paper.

Shopping online from your home or office

1. What methods of payment can I use to shop online?
As a private customer, you can pay for your purchases in several ways:
· VISA, Mastercard, American Express
· The IKEA credit card, IKEA gift card
· Money order

2. How will my purchase be delivered when I order online?
Delivery across Canada only. Most catalogue items are available (some exceptions may apply). Unfortunately not all items are available through phone/internet order.

Your goods will be delivered by Canada Post, Purolator or by truck, depending on the weight and volume of your order.

Shipping and handling fees will be charged based on: shipment weight/volume, delivery destinations and retail value of order.

Please note, that changing your delivery address on the site does not change your delivery address for any orders other than those placed on the Internet.

3. What are the shipping rates for online purchases?
Click here to view the online shipping rates for Canada.

corporate IKEA

1. Who owns the IKEA concept?
IKEA retailing, with its Swedish roots, is based on a franchise system. Inter IKEA Systems B.V., located in Delft, The Netherlands, is the owner and franchisor of the IKEA Concept. IKEA stores are operated by a number of different franchisees in 29 countries.

2. Can I distribute IKEA products?
The IKEA experience is more than just products, it is a retail concept. For the concept to work, it is necessary to have all aspects in place. Therefore, IKEA products are sold only in IKEA stores franchised by Inter IKEA Systems B.V.

3. How can I become a franchisee?
IKEA products are sold solely in stores operating the IKEA Retail System--franchised by Inter IKEA Systems B.V. of The Netherlands.

Franchises are granted by Inter IKEA Systems B.V. as part of a detailed expansion plan. Serious applicants are carefully researched and evaluated and franchises are granted only to companies and/or individuals with strong financial backing and a proven record in retail.

Serious inquiries (please include all relevant information) may be sent or faxed to:

Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Olof Palmestraat 1
NL-2616 LN Delft
The Netherlands

Attn: Franchising

Fax: +31 15 215 38 38

4. What is the IKEA Group?
The IKEA Group is a private group of companies owned by a charitable foundation in The Netherlands. The IKEA Group is active in developing, purchasing, distributing and selling IKEA products. The IKEA group is the biggest group of franchisees operating over 100 IKEA stores. The Management Services to the IKEA Group are provided by IKEA International A/S in Humlebaek, Denmark.

5. What is the IKEA business idea?
The IKEA business idea is: "We shall offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them."

6. How can I find out about job opportunities within IKEA?
If you are out-going, dedicated, customer-service orientated and interested in working as part of a team, contact the IKEA store near you for possible openings.

7. How does IKEA approach environmental issues?
We're working to create a better environment outdoors as well as indoors.

Sigh...Amon Amarth won't play in italy... :( ...
I hope to buy the dvd...and also the digipak edition of Versus the World...