Video: IN THIS MOMENT Performs In Camden

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Fan-filmed video footage of IN THIS MOMENT's September 2 performance at the BB&T Pavilion in Camden, New Jersey during the "Return Of The Dreads" tour with KORN and ROB ZOMBIE can be seen below. IN THIS MOMENT recently recruited drummer Kent Diimmel (3 BY DESIGN) to sit behind the kit for the band's current tour following the departure of Tom Hane. Hane announced his exit from IN THIS MOMENT in March, explaining in a statement that he had "struggled to be truly happy creatively." IN THIS MOMENT guitarist Chris Howorth revealed in June that he was diagnosed with acute arthritis in his neck and shoulders, but vowed to "continue writing and performing" with the band. Howorth's diagnosis came less than two months after IN THIS MOMENT was forced to cancel its European tour due to what was described at the time as an injury to Howorth's neck. Howorth co-founded IN THIS MOMENT with singer Maria Brink over a decade ago. The pair remain the band's only original members. Brink recently ruled out the possibility of IN THIS MOMENT touring with a replacement guitarist, calling Howorth "my partner, brother and one of my closest friends. I can't bring myself to do this tour without him. It simply would not be IN THIS MOMENT."
kornrobzombiereturndreadstour2016poster.jpg

Continue reading...