Video of my playing the Smoke n Mirrors Intro!

dang man, how long have you been practicing that intro? I've been practicing it on and off for several months, and can bearly do it at a slow tempo like 70 bpm, lol.

Oh and you mentioned you are going to MI this year. I visited it and heard very good things about it. I hope you can benefit and get the most out of your education there. I might go there someday within the next few years.

bball_1523 said:
dang man, how long have you been practicing that intro? I've been practicing it on and off for several months, and can bearly do it at a slow tempo like 70 bpm, lol.

Oh and you mentioned you are going to MI this year. I visited it and heard very good things about it. I hope you can benefit and get the most out of your education there. I might go there someday within the next few years.

Thanks Mate!
I think i been practicing it now and then for about a halfyear!
Yeah I and my brother Dennis are going there! Just two weeks left until we fly to hollywood :wave:

Considering you basically have that as good as one would want to get it - if you're looking for a new challenge, try alternate picking the top and bottoms of the sweeps like MJR does instead of hammer-ons and pull offs ;). Your tone there is pretty good for a quick little recording.