Video Premiere: AGNOSTIC FRONT's 'Conquer And Divide'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Conquer And Divide", the new video from New York hardcore pioneers AGNOSTIC FRONT, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's 12th studio album, "Get Loud!", which was released last month through Nuclear Blast. The clip was was directed by Punchdance Studios, which was also responsible for the video for "I Remember". Frontman Roger Miret comments: "That's it, nothing new. The rich stay rich, the poor stay poor, but we've lost sight of how we are pawned against each other for political gains as we fight to simply exist." Miret previously stated about "Get Loud!": "So excited for everyone to hear our new record. I really love the songs and it feels like a great mixture of what we have done our whole career! We put 100% into this from top to bottom! Everyone involved from start to finished just killed it! See you in the pit to celebrate these songs soon!" "Get Loud!" was produced by Miret, while longtime friend Paul Miner handled the recording, mixing and mastering of the record at Buzzbomb Studio in Orange, California. For the artwork, the band returned to 1986's "Cause For Alarm" artist Sean Taggart. It features the iconic "Cause For Alarm" characters combined with a modern freshness. "Get Loud!" consists of 13 tracks that are nothing short of classic, homegrown, New York hardcore, but still include some thrashy and punky variety. "Get Loud!" track listing: 01. Spray Painted Walls 02. Anti Social 03. Get Loud! 04. Conquer And Divide 05. I Remember 06. Dead Silence 07. AF Stomp 08. Urban Decay 09. Snitches Get Stitches 10. Isolated 11. In My Blood 12. Attention 13. Pull The Trigger
agnosticfrontgetloudcd.jpg

Continue reading...