Video Premiere: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR's 'Bring The House Down'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Gothenburg, Sweden-based rockers HARDCORE SUPERSTAR have released their new single and video, "Bring The House Down", via Gain Music Entertainment. The song is taken from the band's forthcoming full-length album, "You Can't Kill My Rock 'N' Roll", which is due on September 21. "Bring The House Down" is available on all digital platforms and will be released as an exclusive, limited-edition seven-inch vinyl single. To coincide with the release of "Bring The House Down", HARDCORE SUPERSTAR will embark on a new tour, including select co-headline dates with fellow Swedes MUSTASCH, that will take the band through all of Sweden before it plays on the opening day of the prestigious Sweden Rock Festival in June. The first single from "You Can't Kill My Rock 'N' Roll", a song called "Have Mercy On Me", was released last fall. HARDCORE SUPERSTAR vocalist Joakim "Jocke" Berg told Metalforce that "Have Mercy On Me" "is not the best song on the album; there's many more songs [that are better]." "Have Mercy On Me" was released to coincide with the band's co-headline tour of Europe with FOZZY. The song is available on all digital platforms and as an exclusive, limited-edition 12-inch vinyl single. The B-side on the vinyl single is "Next Please", a demo from the writing sessions for "You Can't Kill My Rock 'N' Roll".
hardcoresuperstarbringthehouse.jpg

Continue reading...