VIDEO: Sabrina of Seven Kingdoms fills in for Elize Ryd!

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
Hello All!

We finally got some solid footage of Sabrina filling in for Elize from the EU tour.

She was given a lyric sheet for 'Amaranthine' 40 minutes before she had to hit the stage for that song in Lyon, France on the Nexus of Nemesis tour. Very happy we could help Amaranthe pull off their live show! Everyone got sick on that tour except for Sabrina! Unfortunately this was the night it got to Elize.

Thought you guys would enjoy watching it, It was def. cool to finally see her from the OTHER side of the stage for once... \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Sabrina did a fantastic job there, especially concerning the circumstances! That whole day was very chaotic, but she was just happy and professional like always :) good memories!

That was a crazy day!

Apparently it was really cold this spring in Europe for some reason. I got it really bad early on, just happy she didn't get it! Everyone had conquered it by the end though :)

Freakin sweet! Was Elize out the whole show or just for that song?
Sabrina did an Awesome job!
Warms my heart when people step up so the show can continue.
Just bought the new SK CD and my face fell off

Freakin sweet! Was Elize out the whole show or just for that song?
Sabrina did an Awesome job!
Warms my heart when people step up so the show can continue.
Just bought the new SK CD and my face fell off

HAHA I'm glad your face is falling off, that's a good sign right?

It was just this show I believe. I'm almost sure we had a much needed day off after this one, so everyone was able to use that to recharge :)

As a big Amaranthe fan I am very impressed by Sabrina's performance. I haven't really given Seven Kingdoms a listen but I think i'll have to now.