Video: ZAKK WYLDE, BLASKO And VINNY APPICE Perform BLACK SABBATH's 'War Pigs' In Braz

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Fan-filmed video footage of Zakk Wylde (guitar, vocals; BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE), Rob "Blasko" Nicholson (bass; OZZY OSBOURNE, ROB ZOMBIE) and Vinny Appice (drums; HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, DIO) performing the BLACK SABBATH classic "War Pigs" during the November 22 "Metal All Stars" concert at Espaço das Américas in São Paulo, Brazil can be seen below. After joining Ozzy's solo band in 1987, Wylde went on to record and tour with Osbourne throughout much of the Nineties and early 2000s, with a break during which he was replaced with Joe Holmes. Regarding the possibility of Wylde and Osbourne recording new music together, both men are open to it. "[Current Ozzy guitarist] Gus [G.] is a slamming guitar player, and it's his gig," Wylde told Guitar World magazine. "But Ozzy knows I'm just a phone call away. If he needed anything, I'd always be there for him." Added Osbourne: "I never say never anymore. Look, I thought I was never going to do another BLACK SABBATH album because it was getting on to a ridiculous time. But we did it, and it was No. 1 all over the place. So with Zakk, I'm not putting it out of the picture, and I'm sure he's not either. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. And we're great friends. Our wives talk, the kids come over, he's like a family member." "Our relationship is bigger than music," Wylde concluded. "I mean, Ozzy's the godfather of our oldest boy. If he called me up and said, 'Zakk, can you bring over some milk and eggs and feed the dogs?' I'd say, 'Yeah, Ozz, of course.'"
metalallstarssaopaulo2014poster.jpg

More...