video

thewendy

the webmistress
HYPOCRISY: Live Video Posted Online - Mar. 31, 2004

A live video of Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY performing the track "Adjusting the Sun" on their recent American tour has been posted online in Quicktime and Windows Media formats at this location (courtesy of MentalSuplex Productions).

HYPOCRISY have just launched the European No Mercy Festivals 2004 tour with CANNIBAL CORPSE, KATAKLYSM and VOMITORY, among others.

http://www.mentalsuplex.com/media.html

@Vehemence: Are you from the band Vehemence (as you were talking about a promo cd...)

@Squeak: Use Getright to download the video, so you don't need to download it at once! I only have 56k and it is still loading, but some day it will be finished!

@Vehemence: Are you from the band Vehemence (as you were talking about a promo cd...)

@Squeak: Use Getright to download the video, so you don't need to download it at once! I only have 56k and it is still loading, but some day it will be finished!

someone has seen "live in summer brezer" it has contained in an special edition for " the arrival ", that naturally I have lost the occasion.... :erk: