Videos Turisas (Not youtube)

MorfrëëK

I'm The MorfrëëK
Sep 3, 2007
Well, If someone have videos of Turisas to download but not from youtube because the quality is not the best in that page, so I´ve visited many pages and I´ve found many videos of others bands, ENSIFERUM, KORPIKLAANI, ETC, but Turisas nothing, I need help, I love to see them in live shows but I want to have the videos in my pc. If you have some links please post it.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Great idea, I have videos of many bands of folk and viking but I don´t have videos of Turisas.

Nos vemos, saludos a todos los de habla hispana, especialmente a los chilenos, como el de arriba.chao.

As far as I know there isn't any official videos as yet, although they are meant to have done one for 'Rasputin'. Haven't seen it yet though. Has anyone else?

A couple of days later....

Having now seen the video courtesy of Myspace, what do I think ?

Well, I like the song. The guys do a good job on it and I'm sure they'll play it when I see them in London in under a forthnight.

What do I think of the actual video? I was surprised, let's just put it like that, shall we?

Edit: When I said I was surprised it didn't mean I didn't like it. I just meant that perhaps I didn't know what to expect. If I was going to say anything at all, it's just I have a strong dislike of any video with scantily clad women draping themselves over the musicians. It's kinda funny that I'd just said over in the Nightwish forum about the exactly the same thing because they were making such a fuss about Tuomas having his shirt open in the 'Amaranth' video!

MorfrëëK;6481082 said:
Well, If someone have videos of Turisas to download but not from youtube because the quality is not the best in that page, so I´ve visited many pages and I´ve found many videos of others bands, ENSIFERUM, KORPIKLAANI, ETC, but Turisas nothing, I need help, I love to see them in live shows but I want to have the videos in my pc. If you have some links please post it.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

well at least I think, that the quality of my videos is pretty much okay to be mentioned here, although they're on youtube :-D and if you're not satisfied, i MIGHT can manage to upload the original files somewhere, although they are HUUUUUUUGE!

I like the Rasputin video, it would be quite cool if it were downloadable in a decent resolution.

well at least I think, that the quality of my videos is pretty much okay to be mentioned here, although they're on youtube :-D and if you're not satisfied, i MIGHT can manage to upload the original files somewhere, although they are HUUUUUUUGE!

Your "a portage to the unknown" is brilliant quality!

some more youtube-videos to the not-youtube-video-thread :p
actually i dont know why its posting the actual video itself, but its kinda handy anyway *lol*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6RjG8mvJNc]to holmgard and beyond[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhgY0Oc-viU]rasputin[/ame]