VINNIE PAUL's Longtime Girlfriend: 'I Can't Begin To Describe The Pain In My Heart From...

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Vinnie Paul Abbott's longtime girlfriend has thanked her social-media followers for their support, two days after the former PANTERA drummer died at his home in Las Vegas. He was 54 years old. Chelsey Yeager took to her Instagram earlier today (Sunday, June 24) to share a photo of her kissing Vinnie Paul in a car, along with the following message: "I want to thank each & every one of you guys for sending your love! Please please give me & all of our family/friends time. I can't begin to describe the pain in my heart from this nightmare... I have absolutely no other words." Yeager and Vinnie Paul had reportedly been a couple for at least five years prior to the drummer's tragic death. They lived in Las Vegas. Some of the last photos uploaded by Yeager before Vinnie Paul's passing showed the two of them together at her birthday party on June 7. Vinnie Paul formed PANTERA in the 1980s with his brother, guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott. Their father was Jerry Abbott, a successful country songwriter whose tunes were recorded by the likes of Emmylou Harris and Freddy Fender. Vinnie Paul was most recently in the band HELLYEAH alongside MUDVAYNE vocalist Chad Gray and NOTHINGFACE guitarist Tom Maxwell. Vinnie Paul's body has been turned over to the medical examiner to determine a cause of death, and after that, he will be flown back to his home state of Texas to be buried between his mother and brother.

I want to thank each & every one of you guys for sending your love! Please please give me & all of our family/friends time. I can’t begin to describe the pain in my heart from this nightmare... I have absolutely no other words.

A post shared by Chelsey Yeager (@chelseyeagerxo) on Jun 24, 2018 at 8:07am PDT

Tonight my @dallasstars WIN and the @vegasgoldenknights are crushing WINNIPEG JETS!!! It's great to be a hockey fan and my babe @chelseyeagerxo loves it too!! #goknightsgo

A post shared by Vinnie Paul (@vinniepaul3) on Nov 10, 2017 at 9:42pm PST

HELLO!!! We win game one!!! Washington cannot keep up with us !! I'll be there in person tomorrow night !! Can't wait!!! GO KNIGHTS GO !!

A post shared by Vinnie Paul (@vinniepaul3) on May 29, 2018 at 9:58am PDT

At the loudwire awards !! HELLYEAH !! Cheers ????????

A post shared by Vinnie Paul (@vinniepaul3) on Oct 24, 2017 at 6:40pm PDT

Great time at FEAR OF THE WALKING DEAD in Vegas with my babe!!! Cheers ???????????

A post shared by Vinnie Paul (@vinniepaul3) on Aug 31, 2017 at 5:15pm PDT

Well I found out last night my babe can't play pool!! I won 8 games in a row before she gave up ??great times in traverse city Michigan ????????

A post shared by Vinnie Paul (@vinniepaul3) on Jul 19, 2017 at 11:40am PDT

Continue reading...