Vintage Anthrax

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Like I said earlier I'm in the process of converting my old VHS to DVD and man today I found a bootleg vid of them playing June 21st 1996 in Orlando I was there at the barracade and hung out with them afterwards. I didn't even live here then I drove 8 hours to be there. Damn that was my 20th birthday lol! Yeah we're all gettin' up there! Now just found shit I recorded on headbangers ball on the POT tour with Iron Maiden, they were hosting the show, I got it all. I'm only on tape 2 I got several more to go so much cool vintage stuff, after I get it all on DVD I'll try to get it on youtube for you guys. Woo watching this old stuff makes me more excited about the new stuff!

HAHA converting it now will post as soon as I figure out how to do it lol! Gonna try some programs you guys suggested but I'm not a computer guy so if it doesn't work I get easily frustrated so I'm gonna do the north Florida white trash move and set up my camcorder filming my TV. Hell I got a tripod so what if my kitty runs in front of the screen lol. Let me work on it guys I'll see what I can do.

Camcorder filming TV is pretty old school :lol: I think there is a software suited for this, but I'm not that skilled in this area either...