Vintersorg Merchandise?

Atmarama

"It's All Relative"
Jun 17, 2005
Canton, Ohio USA
I've been wanting to buy a Vintersorg hooded sweatshirt.

I live in the U.S. and am wondering how safe is it to order from Napalm Rec's. Im sure they are not going to rip me off, but the whole overseas shipping thing makes me nervous.

Are there ANY suppliers in the States that stock Vintersorg or Borknagar merch?

Also...what would 22,00 Euros be in Dollars? The Napalm converter keeps changing everything into thousands...ex. 22,00-2,200Euros = 2,600 Dollars????????

Thanks in advance.

the converter works totally fine
22 Euro = 26.74562 US Dollar

no idea about merch in the US, maybe someone else knows......Ben?
century media might have some bork stuff. what about the end?

I have yet to find a mailorder, or store in the US that stocks Vintersorg merchandise other than albums. I purchased a Borknagar shirt from the Germany chapter of Century Media, and it went smoothly. They could possibly have Vintersorg merchandise there as well.

I remember emailing the people over at Napalm Records USA about ordering merchandise from them, and they said that only albums can be ordered through them (which I found to be strange). It has been a while since I have asked so they might have changed that.

Well the guy who runs Napalm Records USA also has his own distro Moribund Cult http://www.moribundcult.com/ He always gets the new Napalm releases in stock before anyone else in North America. I don't think he has ever had any Vintersorg merch in stock though. I did get a Cosmic Genesis poster from there once :)

Atmarama said:
I've been wanting to buy a Vintersorg hooded sweatshirt.

I live in the U.S. and am wondering how safe is it to order from Napalm Rec's. Im sure they are not going to rip me off, but the whole overseas shipping thing makes me nervous.

Are there ANY suppliers in the States that stock Vintersorg or Borknagar merch?

Also...what would 22,00 Euros be in Dollars? The Napalm converter keeps changing everything into thousands...ex. 22,00-2,200Euros = 2,600 Dollars????????

Thanks in advance.

I wanted the same thing but never comitted to the Napalm ordering thing - if you order one could you let the rest of us know how it goes? I'd greatly appreciate it.

There was a site that actually listed this item in stock, and I placed an order, but nothing ever happened, my card wasnt charged but I never got any confirmation emails either. I'll try to remember the name of the site. Its been awhile. I 'd just recomend people not to order from them.

One time I ordered a Vintersorg short sleeve from www.theendrecords.com/omega but they never had any hoodies. I have though asked them if they could order items for me and they have stocked them when I did so maybe if you e-mail them and ask them to find what you want, maybe they would be able to. They are based out of California and accept pretty much all forms of payment. If you have no luck anywhere else, look into that. Maybe find the one you want online and tell them teh exact item you want to make it easier for them, shrug, or whatever!

Good luck!

I found the name of the site I was referring to in my post above, it was www.wof.de, which stood for walls of fire, but now the site seems to have changed into a standard metal reviews/news site - i guess the old shop is gone along with my order information. Whatever - they sucked harsh - I emailed them like 10 times politely asking for the status of my order and never once recieved a reply. Always order from trusted businesses.

Maybe Vintersorg himself could find out if its safe for USA fans to order these hooded shirts from Napalm records?

station82o said:
I found the name of the site I was referring to in my post above, it was www.wof.de, which stood for walls of fire, but now the site seems to have changed into a standard metal reviews/news site - i guess the old shop is gone along with my order information. Whatever - they sucked harsh - I emailed them like 10 times politely asking for the status of my order and never once recieved a reply. Always order from trusted businesses.

Maybe Vintersorg himself could find out if its safe for USA fans to order these hooded shirts from Napalm records?

Many people have stated it's safe to order from Napalm if you are in the US over the years this board has been up. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

@station: I can relate to your observations regarding WOF, I had the same problem once. Good to hear that "shop" is finally closed.
Naturally I can't say anything about orders from Napalm shipped to the US but as winter-frost already said, we never had complaints about them on this board. Quite the contrary actually, and I can confirm this from my own experience.

I had my Vintersorg tee custom made by a friend...she did a really good job and it has stayed strong through many a washing.

erikshirt.jpg