Virgin Black in Melbourne this Saturday.

hahahaha... I was obviously drunk when I wrote that last post... Although I should have said something more metal than 'I rock'. Apologies.

It's been a while now, but this was a fucking amazing gig. The Eternal especially blew me away.

I was the drunk guy walking around in a Dissection shirt. Needless to say, I expelled the excess alcohol once I got out of the taxi...

Hehe I think I saw you there.. you're fairly tall aren't ya requiem? And were you that wasted bloke who kept yelling out stuff? :p
Rohan: "This one is And The Kiss Of God's Mouth..."
Drunk guy: "THAT'S THE BEST ONE!!!!"

Hehe.. I was the fella with the long black hair and the Ulver t-shirt.

Chow Mai Dong said:
Hehe I think I saw you there.. you're fairly tall aren't ya requiem? And were you that wasted bloke who kept yelling out stuff? :p
Ahahaha yeah that was funny...

Excellent gig- I was very impressed. Great to hear the Eternal play Sleepless again, even minus Darren. Virgin Black were stunning. Lamenting Kiss and Kiss of God's Mouth were definitely highlights. Excellent news that they are now playing mftb!!

Chow Mai Dong said:
Haha, yeah that was me... My mate still says it was pretty funny but if I had my time over again I would have kept my mouth shut.

I can't remember the Ulver shirt, but I bet we saw you. Ulver are amazing so we wouldn't have ignored it.