Virtual CD for download

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
<<Antimatter are proud to announce the internet release of a full free virtual album for fans to download. The album 'Unreleased 1998 - 2003' is a giant step for bands in general, and we are very pleased to be one of the first (if not the first) established band to do this. Remember where you initially saw this kind of move. 'Unreleased 1998 - 2003' comes after the sucessful internet E.P. 'A Dream For The Blind' which was published on the internet December 2002.>>

Hey guys, thanks for this! This is really a great thing for fans. The only other band I can remember doing this was The Smashing Pumpkins a few years back.

Thanks again!

hey Paul from Novembers Doom !!! really?

yeah great stuff, I havent burn the cd yet, only got the mp3's, and my print of the covers sucked so I have to wait to make the virtual album a reality :)

NP: Antimatter - Hope (Live)

Novembers Paul said:
Hey John, Yes, im in ND. :)

What I love about this release is the Acoustic passages. They really get to the heart of the song, and are full of emotion I feel sometimes gets lost in a song, when a full band plays. This is really great stuff!
second that! One of the strength of antimatter, deffo, the acoustic stuff that is.Therefore i'm impatiently waiting for the next album!

Haha, I didn't think so. I was just checking out your site and the MP3s because of that post and realised what a weird way that was to discover bands.