Virus and others, a cool program you might like....

I came across a very cool program tonight you might want to try.

When Virus mentioned that he was going to start learning his scales, I figured that I had probably get back on the music theory too because I have been sorely neglecting the more, um, boring aspects of my instrument. ;)

Anyway, I wanted to find a good program to aid in my practice so I could avoid dragging out the old books, which are pretty hard to learn from sometimes.

After searching around for awhile, I came across Guitar Studio. It's a cool program that aids in seeing and hearing scales, intervals, chords, etc. It has a bunch of cool features like, altered tunings, metronome, tuner, multiple instruments, etc, etc. There's more info on their website.

If you'd like to check it out you can download it here (about 3.5Mb) Guitar Studio

Get version 4.4, then E-mail me and I'll send you the crack for it, you know, so you can try it for 24hrs and then delete it like the honest little angels that you are. ;)

Hope you like it!

Cheers! :D

"...like the honest little angels that you are" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
(no comments)

Ya know what...that sounds like a cewl program, even if I choose not to download it.
It really does. Someone should 'a had that handy when we started playin bass E_C, huh? Isn't that so? :p Copying records was my school tho... ^_^ Never too late to upscale (!) ones bassplaying, tho... and becomming better.

Oh well... :)

Hee Hee... are you implying that our members are anything less than entirely moral and ultimately righteous citizens of the world??? :eek: I didn't think so.....;)

It is a cool program Tormentor. It really helps to audiblize the notes, scales, etc. There's nothing quite as good as being able to hear the difference between a G7 and a Gsus7 in a side by side comparison.

I'm like you though, I learned just by playing along and picking things out by ear. Even though it may be considered less "proper" by some, I think it is no less valuable. I've met musicians who could play any chord or scale known to man, but couldn't identify a note or phrase by pitch. I think the two "schools" go hand in hand. :)

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
"for demostration purposes only reverse engineering programming aid device that we use for intensely legitimate reasons only"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one way to describe it!!!!! :)

Cheers matey! :)

Anyone succefully used the crack? I tried but the program still stops at times telling me to register....Did anyone get a "registration complete" or some message like that when filling out the form?