VISION OF DISORDER "the cursed remain cursed" (2012 album) full-streaming

I used to jam Imprint quite a bit back in the day, and caught them live in 2000 in New Orleans. Haven't really heard anything since then. This sounds great so far.

I used to jam Imprint quite a bit back in the day, and caught them live in 2000 in New Orleans. Haven't really heard anything since then. This sounds great so far.

production here is kind of weird though :(

You should check out VOD's 3rd album entitled "from bliss to devastation", which sounds like VOD meets Alice In Chains or something, as well as the BLOODSIMPLE "Red Harvest" album (featuring Tim Williams on vocals).

This band is criminally underrated. Caught them back in 01 or 02 with Candiria anonther great band of that scene. I liked some of the Bloodsimple stuff but the album wasnt great imo. Thanks for the link, im stoked to rock this out.

I used to rock Imprint and From bliss to devastation when i was in junior high. Good times. Glad to see these guys are still solid. I used to also listen to The Union Underground, lol where have the days gone.

Do you guys like the production on this one ?

Sounds a bit too slick and not in your face enough for VOD IMO.

Also, i love a fair share of bass clunk, but here it sounds very annoying (especially on the first song on the most metalley parts), like mixed too loud and cheap-sounding.