Visions from the spiral generator anyone?

Misanthrope

Latin, NOT Mexican.
Oct 11, 2001
My House.
www.i-mockery.com
Im getting my hands on and emm....advance copy of the new Vintersorg cd, damn it is just another bastard that has outdone everything from the past, its just getting ridiculously good this year with soilwork, dt, vintersorg, its madness madness i tell you!!..

Any comments?

I can't wait to get my hands on this cd, Vintersorg has been one of my favorite bands for a long time and all I have heard is good things of Visions so far!!

Yeah, I downloaded it yesterday and it's amazing.

In my opinion, it's his best work yet. The inclusion of Steve DiGiorgio helps things a bit. :)

I really like "E.S.P. Mirage" and "A Metaphysical Drama". :D

I definitely am getting this one as soon as it comes to the States.

When is it supposed to come out, I havn't kept up with it too much even though Vintersorg is one of my all time favorite songwriters.

Vintersorg is one of my all time favorites, and the song Universums Dunkla Alfabet kicks ass. Vintersorg says the album is so much more than that song, so I can wait to get my greedy little hands on the CD. I'm gonna go insane waiting for it!

Im an artist myself. Wait until you can listen to my music and bash it so we can have this conversation.

And im not that pissed off and Vintersorg himself ( i do disagree with him and think he is more worried about supporting himself than having promotion for his music ) but is the fans that piss me off. Is like if Mikael would post several messages about how he hates mp3 here on the forum, you would get and equal ( equally stupid ) reaction.

Dunno...was that the case at the Vintersorg board? ..It's OF COURSE OK if you disagree with "Mr.V." if you don't like his opinions ( be sure I'd do the same..), but eventhough no need to blame ALL persons who like Vintersorg as dumbasses...only because I like Vintersorg doesn't mean that I appreciate all his statements etc. ..(was that your concern or have I missed your point?)