VISTA CHINO/Ex-KYUSS Singer JOHN GARCIA Talks To TotalRock Radio At France's HELLFEST

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
TotalRock Radio conducted an interview with former KYUSS and current VISTA CHINO frontman John Garcia at this year's Hellfest, which was held June 20-22 in Clisson, France. You can now watch the chat below. Garcia will release his self-titled solo album on August 1 via Napalm Records. The CD was recorded at Thunder Underground studios in Palm Springs, California with producers Harper Hug and Trevor Whatever. "John Garcia" track listing: 01. My Mind 02. Rolling Stoned 03. Flower 04. The Blvd 05. 5000 Miles 06. Confusion 07. His Bullets Energy 08. Argleben 09. Saddleback 10. All These Walls 11. Her Bullets Energy Audio samples of all the tracks that appear on "John Garcia" can be streamed below. John Garcia's solo album features a guest appearance by guitarist Robby Krieger of THE DOORS. Said Garcia: "To have Robby Krieger from THE DOORS play on my first-ever solo record was surreal. Not only was it surreal, but to be the first artist ever to record in his brand new studio, Horse Latitudes, in Los Angeles made it even more special. I am honored, and humbled by his professionalism and talent and will never forget that experience for the rest of my life... It truly made the song 'Her Bullets Energy' better, not to mention the entire record." VISTA CHINO is the group comprised of two founding members of the legendary rock band KYUSS — Garcia and Brant Bjork — and guitarist Bruno Fevery. VISTA CHINO's debut album, "Peace", was released on September 3, 2013 (one day earlier internationally) via Napalm Records. The cover artwork for the CD was created by the renowned California art collective The Date Farmers.

johngarciasolocd2014.jpg
robbykriegergarciastudio.jpg

More...