Viva Italia!

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
I know it is 2 days late but AC Milan beat Liverpool 2-1 in the UEFA Champions League. My childhood hero, Pipo Inzaghi FTW
20070524_317052_02.jpg

Inzaghi!? You've got to be kidding!? The man has NO talent! He's the most Offside player in the world, which highlights how fucking lazy he is!

If anyone played well for the Rossoneri it was Gattuso. Liverpool had the more exciting players and overall it was a terrible final. Winning $150 aside, I was astounded at how little drama it produced, especially considering the 2005 Final and 2006 to an extent, too.

Deathstrike, it's vapid and pointless comments like that which lead to the absolute flaming you get in your threads.

It's not that I despise soccer...I despise the players. Namely, Italians. Yes, they can bounce a ball on their small penises all day, but they are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever seen in any sport.

"Oh I've fallen! I was pushed! No, wait...there's no one around me. Now I'll just roll around on the field feigning pain."

Congrats to Milan, i cant believe they did it. They were awful this year but i guess experience really makes the difference in the Champions league.
Anyways Inter beat Milan twice this year. Forza Inter!!

It's not that I despise soccer...I despise the players. Namely, Italians. Yes, they can bounce a ball on their small penises all day, but they are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever seen in any sport.

"Oh I've fallen! I was pushed! No, wait...there's no one around me. Now I'll just roll around on the field feigning pain."

Italian football has a reputation for that sort of thing though. It's an undeserved charge against football in Spain, Germany and England especially.

Serie A and the lower leagues are notoriously low scoring. Italian domestic football is quite boring, the derby games aside.

Inzaghi, he is a complicated fellow. He scores insane amounts of goals. Lazy-yes, gay-somewhat, pussy-big yes, amazing goal soccer-yes. I've liked him since i was 7 and he was playing for Juventus. He scored 2 goals that game. The first one was kinda lucky, the second one was good. At the second one he just did his job, after an amazing pass from Kaka. As a romanian, i'm not supposed to like him either, everytime Italy played against Romania in the last years (except the last 2 maybe), he scored at every game, and because of that Italy won (and that the romanian national football team is full of fags).
Lazy, he is, but he tricks offside traps really well. He is my main influence in terms of attacking style for my wannabe forward self.
He scored some great goals throughout his carrer, one in the world cup last year, where he played 10 minutes the whole cup.
Another thing I like about Italians is their defense. It is great. They didn't get scored upon that much in the world cup. Maybe 2 or 3 goals if i remember correctly. Great defense with a great goalie, Buffon (and Toldo-remember euro 2000 semifinal against the netherlands?)
I dislike the fact that they are pussies, as Dead Winter pointed out, they are not that manly, they fake so much, they even practice it:

Juventus still remains my favorite team ever, Milan being a close second

Last edited by a moderator:
So the whole thing with Zidane happens and people think its the biggest hit since fucking sliced bread. Look at american football, hockey, or rugby. Theres definately just as much there.
I live in america. I watch football, hockey and baseball. I guess if I lived elsewhere I'd be forced to love soccer too. But until then, go red wings.