Viva La Bam is playing tons of CoB.

I am watching Viva La Bam on MTV. These two guys announced the warning before the show and I thought, "hmm... Their accent sounds Finnish" and whadaya know! They were Finnish! Bam brought along two Finnish friends on a fishing trip to Mexico and they've been playing nothing but Bodom in the background throughout the whole show.

I think it's awesome hearing CoB on such a popular and great show. Which Bam is also a huge fan of metal, so having him prop CoB on his show is definitely just like wow! :hotjump:

Bam started to like CoB after he saw them live in Philly when he went to see Dimmu at the Trocadero. I saw him there and he was cool, although I always hated him before that. I wonder if that asshole is gonna get CoB on his show someday...

I'll post on both threads, if that makes u two feel better :D

anyway, is that episode on the new season ? Cos I think i've seen all except that one, i think

I always thought bam was more into that girly-metal of the finnish scene, ya know, 69 eyes, HIM etc. But i recognized too that he was involving more and more COB.

Missery said:
I always thought bam was more into that girly-metal of the finnish scene, ya know, 69 eyes, HIM etc. But i recognized too that he was involving more and more COB.

That's what I've always thought... Just look at his tatoos (like Ville's)...
Well, I really don't like Viva La Bam, but I guess it's good for COB to get mroe promotion... :)

fiNLanD iZ dA nU bLak!!!111 :bah:
machinegun.gif

Agreed BAM is a cocksucker, somebody MAKE him stop! god this was the last thing i wanted to hear^^^
At least whe dont know if Alexi knows of him or even likes him. Fcuking YANKS FUCKOFF

OH yea did i mention that MTV Is the biggest COCKUP since ???? well its the first then i guess !NOthing beats it