Vocal Feature on Beyond the End?

joe_04_04

Feb 24, 2011
I read the sticky about features, but it seemed to have died off on posts for a few years and didn't really seem like a place to put this and I wasn't sure where to actually place this post. My online project, Beyond the End, is looking for a vocal feature. We don't play live, there's only 3 members of us in the project and we each do multiple tasks in the project to make the music what it is, so its all digital releases only and no live stuff. Its just a fun project. We've been looking for a vocal feature on this one section of the song forEVER and every time someone is interested in the vocal they back out. So only comment if you are actually interested in just having fun doing a vocal feature on the track.

We're really looking for:

Someone who can do some beast lows (best for this section)

and can track the vocals pretty decently (but we can work around this if not) and only send back the raw .wav vocals (isolated).

I'm not trying to be mean, but we dont really have money to pay anyone (a few guys we talked to asked how we would compensate them)..I was just asking to see if there were any good-hearted guys who just wanted to have some fun and be featured in a song of ours.

Heres a song from our youtube channel for reference:

http://youtu.be/UPh77FI-qPY

Here's a preview of the featured section. If you're interested, please either comment or pm me and Ill send you the pack to track the vocals to.

(danny)"What shall become of this?
A precursor to death awaits
We're oblivious (danny)

(feature)And we shall fall, under the the weight of this monolith
Placed upon the edge of human error(feature)

(danny)What shall become of this?
A precursor to death awaits
We're oblivious(danny)

(feature)As if I'm drained of the right to make my own choices
I continue to construct what's deadly
I continue to construct what's deadly
Push away my human instinct(feature)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5129928/BTE Feature Sample.mp3

So yes, its got speed metal elements, deathcore elements, symphonic and orchestral elements...digitally corrupted effects and whatnot.

Sorry its taking me so long to respond.. I've been horribly sick the past day and I've basically been bedridden for the past 18 hours. As soon as I feel a bit better I'll send the files to you if you'll be patient with me. I would send them now but any sort sitting or standin for any amount of time makes it worse :/ just bear with me. - joe (ps I'm on my iPod)

I just realized you already sent me the files. Ill take a look as soon as I can get out of bed :/ thanks.