Vocalist to collaborate with online?

Sitbh

New Metal Member
Sep 10, 2007
Anyone know any places to get vocalists to work with online? I've tried locally but no luck, and i'm not sure if there are any here but someone must have an idea of where to go. I've got a mix of a song i had with an old band that i've redone and stripped the vocals off, and i want some vocalists to give it a go adding vocals ontop - exercising their creativity, my producing skills, and just all round work ethic.

The song is here for reference:

http://download.yousendit.com/916915571A667884

Now i don't mind if it's just a screamer or just a singer or both - i just want something to experiment with and get someone's vocal opinion on the song and for creativity to flow.

If anyone's willing to give it a go, go for it :) if not, are there any forums or places where i'm likely to get a bit of a response? Cheers!

Anyone know any places to get vocalists to work with online? I've tried locally but no luck, and i'm not sure if there are any here but someone must have an idea of where to go. I've got a mix of a song i had with an old band that i've redone and stripped the vocals off, and i want some vocalists to give it a go adding vocals ontop - exercising their creativity, my producing skills, and just all round work ethic.

The song is here for reference:

http://download.yousendit.com/916915571A667884

Now i don't mind if it's just a screamer or just a singer or both - i just want something to experiment with and get someone's vocal opinion on the song and for creativity to flow.

If anyone's willing to give it a go, go for it :) if not, are there any forums or places where i'm likely to get a bit of a response? Cheers!

When i was looking for a new singer for TGM, i had a hard time finding one.. took me about 3-4 hours a day just browsing soundclick and myspace sites wondering if this or that singer would do the trick or not..
So prepare for a lot of searching, if you are lucky and know some people though, it could be quick.

I had the same problem.. im glad to say that i found one hell of singer though! :headbang:

good luck with your search! remember.. soundclick, myspace, forums like these are the keywords.