Vocals wanted

Nuno Filipe

You talkin' to me?
Jul 1, 2009
Portugal
I finished writting for this new project and I will need someone to handle the vocals, agressive vocals in this case. Something like Insomnium, Words Of Farewell, Belakor, something in that style.

I dont have any lyrics yet, the singer can write his own lyrics if he desires to, and I could do it also, it´s something to be discussed when the time comes.
I will be open for a second singer for clean vocals, in the case of this project interest someone. Not a concern for now but there are a lot of sections that fit clean singing, that would add more dynamism.

This will be an a EP, with 5 songs, with almost 30m. This is melodic metal, sometimes with a lot of synths, keyboards but not that I would consider like symphonic metal, it has Evergrey and Scar symmetry influences with a lot of other shit.

Ok no more talk, here is the preview.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1457645/Thymele preview.mp3

Sorry for being a long one but it has most of the stuff written for the all songs.

Edit: I already have someone for the growls! Now, if there is someone with clean vocals interested in doing some sections, hit me up with a PM.

Let me be more specific and say that clean vocals if needed, are just for a few sections, 10/15% of the whole. Choruses and probably other melodic sections. So, if you think you can add something, shoot me a pm.

Woh nice job man. I would love to give it a shoot. Maybe you can send me a song to try out! Oh yeah i only do cleans but i now a guy that would fit like a glove. If you listen on my website the second clip on the showreel is the guy I had in mind around 0.57.

Woh nice job man. I would love to give it a shoot. Maybe you can send me a song to try out! Oh yeah i only do cleans but i now a guy that would fit like a glove. If you listen on my website the second clip on the showreel is the guy I had in mind around 0.57.

Thanks! Ok man! I will send you a song for you to try clean vocals. I heard the guy, seems really good indeed. I will contact you for pm, give me some time to organize.

If I had more time I would jump on this, sounds sick man!

Thanks a lot man! ;) It was a year or more dedicated to bring this to the light. Last song has 10m and took me months! So it´s great to hear some compliments! :)

That sounds awesome... I too would like to give it a try!

Thanks! ok man! I will contact you for pm. ;)

Can't help with the vocals unfortunately, just dropping in to say that the preview sounds awesome! I'm really digging that synth intro around 1.30. Is this the same project I did the guest solo for?
Either way I hope you sort out the singer situation soon, it would be a shame for this to be left unfinished.

Can't help with the vocals unfortunately, just dropping in to say that the preview sounds awesome! I'm really digging that synth intro around 1.30. Is this the same project I did the guest solo for?
Either way I hope you sort out the singer situation soon, it would be a shame for this to be left unfinished.

Hey! Thanks man! That synth comes from a arpeggiator in Nexus. Almost everything related to strings, synths, effects are from Nexus. A awesome tool to create.

This one is a different project, I already have someone working on those tracks of the one you did the solo, it´s something more simple, more direct, without much synths, strings, e.t.c
So, hopefully will be released before this new one.

I already have someone for the growls! Now, if there is someone with clean vocals interested in doing some sections, hit me up with a PM.

Let me be more specific and say that clean vocals if needed, are just for a few sections, 10/15% of the whole. Choruses and probably other melodic sections. So, if you think you can add something, shoot me a pm.