Vote for my band to play on Warped Tour!

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Bit of shameless self promotion here, but last year we came super close and this year we think we have a really good shot at getting a spot on the Ventura stop of the Vans Warped Tour.

http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/TheGoodAge (link also in sig)

Unfortunately, it does take a one-time registration to submit votes, but you can (and we would appreciate it!) vote daily from that account.

Any help you guys can offer would be awesome! We'll also be uploading some free promo type stuff as the contest continues to help garner support.

Thanks for the votes, duders! If you guys have a facebook and could click the 'like' box or have a twitter and could click the 'tweet' box above the vote button, that'd also be awesome!

DanLights, that's like the third time you've made a fat comment - what's the deal man?

Just messing with you man, I get reminded of it when I see a pic of you haha. Will not mention again

Yeah no worries man, I just didn't know if it was coming light heartedly or seriously. If someone like Kyle Odell said it I'd take it as a joke because we share beds frequently, but I'm not as familiar with you. :lol:

Thanks for all the support so far guys, it's early but it looks like we've got a really good shot at this one!