Vote For Richard Christy

The_Obscure_Terror

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2004
this is the last day of voting, so if you havent voted for him(even if you havent heard his stuff ont he Howard Stern Show, just vote for him anyway. Hes a great guy who i got to hang out with all day when i saw Iced Earth and he deserves this job. so please, go to......

http://contest2.trimspa.com/

and vote for Richard, I, and Richard, would really appreciate this.

I really wish this guy would join a band that lest him show off his AWESOME drumming abilities like Death did...this guy is one of the best drummers of all time! But if this is what will make him happy, I'll vote for him...everyone deserves to be happy. I got to meet him after an Iced Earth gig (he was the only one who came out...which was OK because I didn't really want to meet anyone else!) and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met! Super down to earth and sweet!

it was funny after Howard announced he won, Sal the Stockbroker said something like the 10-15000 death metal heads voting for him making a difference. Cannot remember exactly what he said but it was something like that, something about metalheads making an impact.

Congrats Richard!

kupshi said:
it was funny after Howard announced he won, Sal the Stockbroker said something like the 10-15000 death metal heads voting for him making a difference. Cannot remember exactly what he said but it was something like that, something about metalheads making an impact.

Congrats Richard!

I'm willing to bet that that's exactly how he won. I don't know how funny he is, but I'm willing to bet we helped out big time.