Vote for TURISAS in the FINNISH METAL AWARDS

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
06.11.2009 - VOTE FOR TURISAS IN THE FINNISH METAL AWARDS
Category: Music
The annual FINNISH METAL AWARDS voting is once again open for public.

The fifth Finnish Metal Awards gala will reward the best in Finnish metal in conjunction with the Helsinki Metal Meeting, on February 20th, 2010.

The elite on Finnish metal artists will be awarded in seven different categories, and as it should be, the decision belongs the to the metal devouring public, Finnish and international. Complaining and bitching about the same bands winning everything every year helps nobody, so let the correct opinion be known and cast Your vote!

The voting has been opened at this location:
http://www.imperiumi.net/index.php?act=fma

ATTENTION: YOU NEED TO FILL IN YOUR SURNAME ASWELL !!!!!!!

Please note: International voters don't need to understand the intro text, just fill in the blanks on the voting form, and PLEASE, as this is the FINNISH metal awards, only Finnish artists/bands and their achievements during the year 2009 are eligible in the voting. The voting uses an e-mail verification, so please submit yours in the bottom of the form.

The voting closes January 31st, 2010 at 23:59 Finnish time. Finnish Metal Awards Gala will be held at Helsinki Cable Factory, Saturday February 20th, 2010.

it says there is some error occured concerning your vote, because the name you enter is wrong...

hI tried it aswell, and doesn´t work...I tried to find a general email-contact but didn´t find one LOL damnit!

I did, Mathias...and it still didn´t work when I used Internet Explorer.
Now I tried it again and used Mozilla and it worked.
Great technology *laughing*