Vote for us!

Evil_Ed

DisMember
Jul 11, 2003
Norway
www.ancestrallegacy.com
My band, Ancestral Legacy, is going to play on this year's by:Larm festival in Norway. This is the biggest national happening for unsigned bands in all musical genres. Each year there are some bigger acts playing as well, this year among others Mayhem, Arcturus and some other metal bands are playing.
Yeah, even you don't plan to go to by:Larm by any reason, you can help us win the audience favourite's prize (bad English, huh?)! So this is how you do:

If you live in Norway you can send an SMS with the content ARTIST 1 to number 2000. The cost is 3 kroner per message, income goes to the tsunami victims. I dunno, but if you add +47 in front of 2000 (eg +472000) you might be able to vote from abroad too as far as I know)

To vote on the net, please visit the by:Larm homepage; www.bylarm.no, and in the upper right corner you click where it says "djuice publikumspris". On the next page, you'll se the alphabet about halfway down the page; click on the letter A and you'll get all bands starting with an A. And guess who's first on the list? Yeah, right. Then click on the far right where it says STEM!, you'll get a new window where you need to type the letters you see in the little box, then click STEM! again, and you have done us a great favour!

Thank you in advance!

By the way, you may vote for up to three different bands...

Our homepage: www.ancestrallegacy.com