Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RETURN OF THE KILLER A'S

• MUSIC OF MASS DESTRUCTION

• THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS

• Total voters
Just think about it if POT was release with John on vocal. That would have been the greatest anthrax album of all time and a piece of history. Joey's has been voice as ruined this good album.
SOWN is my favorite. WCFYA second. GOTE is the best greatest hits.
If John were in the band in the begenning, i think Anthrax would be bigger than Metallica.
They just make te move of kicking Joey's ass out of the band too late.
And now, they want to bring im back???? If John wasn't involved in this project, what a bad move. With Both, that would be fun for a limited time. Summer tour, not much.

Two steps forward
One hundred steps back
We're going the wrong way
It's backwards, it's backwards
Joey and Dan
I can't stand it
(Riding Shotgun) :hotjump:

Matt Bello said:
Just think about it if POT was release with John on vocal. That would have been the greatest anthrax album of all time and a piece of history. Joey's has been voice as ruined this good album.
SOWN is my favorite. WCFYA second. GOTE is the best greatest hits.
If John were in the band in the begenning, i think Anthrax would be bigger than Metallica.
They just make te move of kicking Joey's ass out of the band too late.
And now, they want to bring im back???? If John wasn't involved in this project, what a bad move. With Both, that would be fun for a limited time. Summer tour, not much.

Two steps forward
One hundred steps back
We're going the wrong way
It's backwards, it's backwards
Joey and Dan
I can't stand it
(Riding Shotgun) :hotjump:

yeah, what he said.

ATL - and although I'm not happy about a potential reunion tour. Joey kicked major ass in his day. Anthrax played fast and heavy with him in the band. With him singing I saw Anthrax blow away Ozzy and KISS, hold their own with Maiden, and crush on the headbangers ball tour. And saw many other great nites. I saw him have one off nite - I think he was drunk. And he kicked ass on Keep It In The Family live.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Why shouldn't madhouse be included?? Its a great album. the best of the Belladonna era of anthrax.
I guess it's a judgement call, and so you made the poll, you get to pickthe rules, so it's fair game.

Personally, I wouldn't consider it for two reasons:

1) It's a compilation. You also want to consider the album as a whole for it's artistic merits, arrnagment of songs, etc. Therefore I wouldn't include any greatest hits package, personally, even if it has new material, like Return of the Killer A's.

2) Madhouse realy had very little (if any) band input...it was more fulfilling contract obligations. If it was up to the band, it probably wouldn't even exist.

I guess a third and completely biased reason would be that side by side, it shows how much GOTE kicks Madhouse's ass, and therefore shouldn't even be considered in the same league. :loco:

if u want to deal with facts belladonna anthrax was a much more successful outfit,maybe not as good but straight down the line a more succesfull band in terms of finance and crowd turnouts!

No, that was completely different story.
GOTE was made BY the band
while Madhouse was done WITHOUT the band.

mrthrax said:
if u want to deal with facts belladonna anthrax was a much more successful outfit,maybe not as good but straight down the line a more succesfull band in terms of finance and crowd turnouts!

Absolutely...... and I personally love Belladonna...... nothing can compare to my first purchase of that nice fucken video live thing.... .at the age of 17 or whatever it was the best thing in the world. Belladonna KICKED ASS on that.

P.s. Check out Australian band Mortal Sin, they are legends around here, though it might be difficult since they dont have a site no more, but they're recording some stuff at the moment, so there might be some new tracks out soon..... and hopefully an album. They are excellent.