Vote which singer you thing is better.

Which of these singer IYO is better?

• Total voters
Have any of you heard that new Neil Turbin? What a pile of crap!!! I was excited to hear it when I heard about it.

It ain't a fair poll Halford wins with both hands tied up. Then came Bach. As for Turbin I never paid attention to Anthrax debut. And Sandler...I never had heard singing, but if he sings as he acts the guy is worse than Duke Nukem!

Sandler can sing badass, if you ever check out the cd "What's your name?"
You'll see what he can do, as for me I would vote Halford over Turbin IMO It's hard to decide But Halford is the God of metal in my book.
What Greeno said makes me not want to check Turbins solo shit out anymore, But everyone has a different opinion, so I might like it and Greeno still thinks it sucks balls for Quarters. but I'll lokk for it any way, and listen befor I make my decision.

Wyvern said:
:lol:

Why Dio is not in the poll? :err:
I think maybe I was too tired when I did the poll :zzz: . Sorry bro's.
Anyways if I included Dio he'd be right behind Halford Kickin' Bachs ass and that wouldn't be too fair with two of the greatest singers in metal in the same poll IMO. Makes me wonder what kind of reply's would be turning up if I did poll with Dio included, would people start to bitch, piss and moan arguing about who's better?.Hmmmm...Now that makes me want to make a new poll with just Halford and Dio. What does any one think?
And sorry for my stupidity,Abryl, but, who's Timo? I've never heard his name befor, for all I know I've probably heard him/her sing and don't even remember.