Voyager Digital download of I am The Revolution

KingsGene, can you sign up to grab a few discs and then end your membership? How does eMusic work, I've always been curious about that service...

Yay!!! Need to snag the previous album. :)

Kings, maybe, but I'd rather pay the extra cash to go straight to the band, than someone else, just to get it cheaper.

Before Voyager had that deal, I bought "Revolution" and "Element V" on iTunes. I prefer buying from the band's site when possible (see: Sabaton).

I really enjoy everything I've heard by Voyager. Their latest is a little less multifaceted than Revolution - but a really fun disc, nonetheless - it's in my car as we type.

KingsGene, can you sign up to grab a few discs and then end your membership? How does eMusic work, I've always been curious about that service...

I'm not sure what the latest trial membership terms are. They have varied over the years. However, if you do a quick search on "free emusic trial" you'll find plenty of people complaining about getting hosed trying to cancel quickly.

I can only tell you that I have come and gone from the service many times over the years without penalty. I finally signed up for a yearly membership to get the most bonus credits where it makes it a pretty decent deal if you like to download legally.

I happily paid the $12 to support this awesome band! All of that money goes straight to the band. Thanks for the link. =)

I got the three album Christmas package from their website - 3 for 15! pretty hard to beat.

Then I felt bad about it because it felt too much like stealing then sent an extra five bucks :p

(actually, wait..Have I sent that yet...?)

Regardless, I think it's better to just pay the extra cash and support the band directly, And The Meaning of I is absolutely worth 13 and then some.