Voyager New video

I've had the mp3's for Element V for years now and finally...FINALLY got a copy of it at progpower this year. Thanks Ken! Awesome band.

I've had the CD for about two years, i think i got it from Amazon, and i have it on my MP3 player. I like the sound of this new stuff.

Wow, that new tune sounds awesome; what a great band. I picked up the first Voyager from Ken at least 2 years ago. It reminds me of early era Lanfear (Zero Poems). Voyager would be a great addition to PP as would a bunch of Aussie bands like Vanishing Point or Black Majesty...

Well, I have seen the band yesterday at ProgPower Europe and it would be a perfect choice. They were one of the surprises yesterday.

I know they would love to come over so if there can be find some sponsoring for getting them to the states Glenn really should consider them.

Rene

renejanssen said:
Well, I have seen the band yesterday at ProgPower Europe and it would be a perfect choice. They were one of the surprises yesterday.

It's quite a trip for them to Europe (or the US!). I too think they are a PERFECT choice, though for a trip of that length and expense they deserve a full 1 hour play time at least!

I know they would love to come over so if there can be find some sponsoring for getting them to the states Glenn really should consider them.

I remember Glenn liking their debut, I think. They would go over quite well with the PPUSA crowd, I think.
lmjh

Well, if i recall correctly, Glenn really likes Lanfear's first album Zero Poems, as do i. Thus, Voyager would be perfect as their debut Element V sounds alot like early Lanfear.

It would be great if Glenn were able to get both of these bands next year!

I love the band and I love their record. I would love to have them at the fest. However, let's be realistic. There is no way in hell that my budget could fit the slot they would receive here.

A sample airfare from Australia to Atlanta (checked on Expedia) is $2,184 each.

Harvester said:
I love the band and I love their record. I would love to have them at the fest. However, let's be realistic. There is no way in hell that my budget could fit the slot they would receive here.

A sample airfare from Australia to Atlanta (checked on Expedia) is $2,184 each.

Yeah. If bands had their tour scheduled ahead of time it might be possible (as they often seem to be touring in Europe and such, and thus only would have to fly them in from there).