W.E.T. Firefest 2011 show online

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
I believe the W.E.T. release showed up on one of Glenn's "best of year" threads some time ago...

From www.melodicrock.com :

Press Release from Firefest / "When Warrant pulled out of Firefest 2011 with not as much as a simple excuse, initially it was sad faces all around…which lasted all off 2 days, because in that time, vocalist and showman extraordinaire, Jeff Scott Soto, came to the rescue, agreeing to put together the first - and to this date ONLY – W.E.T. live show featuring the line-up that recorded the debut masterpiece: Jeff on vocals, Erik Martensson (Eclipse) on bass/vocals, Robert Sall (Work of Art) on guitar/keys/vocals, Magnus Henriksson on lead guitar and drummer Robban Back. For all those that witnessed that Firefest show, many claimed it was the best ever. It certainly had all the energy, melody and raw power one has come to expect from JSS, and the moments when band members swapped instruments to play Eclipse and Work of Art songs simply added to the overall spectacle – as did Jeff's poignant acoustic spot, paying tribute to the those recent departed friends and beloved musicians.

Many people who were not there have wished dearly they could have witnessed this wonderful show – and now you CAN. For the first time anywhere, the FULL Firefest show is online at www.rocktopia.net. One has to be a registered member to access the Firefest video section (free and easy!!).

Full show can be viewed here: www.rocktopia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=114&video_id=34.

Very cool! Thanks for posting. I was really disappointed when they cancelled their appearance at MRF2 a couple years ago. I have yet to catch JSS live, but I will one of these days.