wacken 07, a quest for Turisas.

suns_recline

rabble rabble rabble
Apr 6, 2006
west midlands
www.myspace.com
Okay, i think we've all waited long enough to find out, and hopefully there is some news on this, but now that the 2 year rule no longer applies to turisas for wacken open air, is there any news on if wacken will be considered as a possible gig in 07?

The responce was so good last time around i cant see the organisers not wanting you guys around to be fair.

i want answers!, :zombie: or at least a hint as to if it is even a possible option.

-e

To be honest, I don't have a clue of what shows are under negotiation at the moment. We would obviously like to play Wacken next year, so it's mostly up to them. Feel free to express your wishes directly to the Wacken organisation. The same goes for any other festival where you would like to see us next summer.

Actually it seems you can do it on their forum direclty and even get an answer:
-------------------------------------------
We open the band qa again!

To get an answer, you don't have to post here but instead you have to write an e-mail to:

bandqa@wacken.com

Holger will answer these mails and they will than be posted in this forum!

Metal On!
Wacken-Ingo
---------------------------------------------

The forum and the answers are here
http://forum.wacken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Hum, I guess as soon as any tour or festivals are confirmed they´ll post it anyway... :Smug:
And at moment I think it´s more important that they record the new album! :)
This is true, it would indeed have been posted somewhere(namely on the woa forum which i visit every freakin day, or here for that matter) if they have been confirmed to play wacken, but as you evidently did not notice, i didnt ask if they were confirmed, i asked if they would consider it.:Smug:

heh.

Nygård;5610812 said:
Actually it seems you can do it on their forum direclty and even get an answer:
-------------------------------------------
We open the band qa again!

To get an answer, you don't have to post here but instead you have to write an e-mail to:

bandqa@wacken.com

Holger will answer these mails and they will than be posted in this forum!

Metal On!
Wacken-Ingo
---------------------------------------------

The forum and the answers are here
WOA Forum - Bandwünsche / Bandrequests @ Wacken-Holger

sweeet.
maybe if enough people harass them....:p

and ive already asked about Turias and holger said no, whether thats a no all together or a no, were not in negociations yet i dont know! but as it stands its no!

i pretend i didnt read that, and instead i ask you to join me in woa harassment, :).

-e