Wacken 2005 - DVD

Beren Ercharmion

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2006
... without Turisas :(
Do you know any reasons why they didn't include you, Matthias?

As far as I know they filmed your show, so why didn't they put a song on that compilation?

:(

It was such a great show...

But the dvd sucks big time anyway, just a copuple of nice tracks, and a big load of bullshit IMHO...
27. Stratovarius - Black Diamond
29. Apocalyptica - Hall Of The Mountain King
30. Kreator - Violent Revolution
31. Kreator - Suicide Terrorist
35. Accept - Best Of Medley
are like the only tracks I'd like to see...

Apparently due to some contractual issues Century Media pulled out in the last minute. (you may notice there's not a single CMR band on). It really sucks because we had "One More" all cut/edited for the DVD and didn't know about us being left off until now either. :bah:

Yeah, this is how it goes in the big world out there...

The rights to the video material is "owned" by the company who taped it (even if it's us performing our own songs). Of course we/label/publisher own the songs and the band, so somebody can't just film us and release.

Same thing if somebody takes photos of us live. The copyright is the photographer's.

In this case however, the party owning the video material didn't reach a deal with the party owning the songs etc. the result being this...

[Beren Ercharmion]
thx for the Info, Matthias, that indeed sucks big time :(
Hope you can release the song the one or the other way in the future nevertheless, as bonus on some cd or something
[/Beren Ercharmion]

Thats pretty harsh to be fair man, :(.
Regardless as to why its not on there aside, it does seem like such a shame considering the responce of the set.
I dont think i saw one person not singing at some point, heh, it was ace actually, :).

-e

That's god aweful quality hehe. Sounded so much better when there <3 sound has been completly hollowed out on that video.

I remember I was in the middle with my sleeping bag wrapped around me \m/ oh hell yeah.

:)