Wacken 2007

ME!! Well I havn't got my ticket yet, but I'm buying it this saturday when I get the last bit of money I need.

And I have no idea where a possible meeting place could be, as I've never been before :rofl:

16 year olds are allowed in aren't they? It's not like ghey Inferno festival that has an 18 years age limit is it?

dude, there was already a Wacken topic somewhere

but I'm going together with a friend of mine
( it's so funny to go there with only girls, al our neighbours were man last time :lol: )

Everyone bring a piece of paper that says "COBOT: <your username>" so we know who to look out for :rofl:

i have never seen this place but i assume its kinda big place that biergarten no?

I'll be easy to spot, I will be the short ginger one wearing the FtR shirt and looking all scared and worried :rofl:

meh i wish i had the money to go...but i have to buy too much crap for my art course...which leaves me with no money for things like wacken :(

I go to Wacken since 2002 with a group of friends, it's always pretty cool. Of course, I go this year, too. Hope to drink one or seven or sixtytwo beers with yaw ;)

@swabs: don't worry, it's allowed.