Wacken Open Air 2010 USB Stick

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Seems outrageously priced, but thought some of you might be interested...

"Just like last year simfy live has been on location in Wacken in 2010 as well to deliver the best live audio recordings of many acts directly to your home.

Get one of the last copies of the FULL METAL USB WACKEN SKULL (Limited Gold Edition). This great USB flash drive comes with two download cards. Just choose your favorite acts from our W:O:A 2010 audio live recordings and download their full sets.

This is an absolute must-have for every serious Wacken fan out there!"

http://simfylive.de/en/festival/5/WOA---Wacken-Open-Air-2010.html?i=8c307f71f7-5e6aa6c6d

I believe you could also purchase mp3 downloads of certain bands' performances for less money....Astral Doors and Orphaned Land are two that might interest some from this forum.

Wow, thanks for posting this. I actually think that's a really cool idea, even thought I think it's a little steep price wise. I'm looking at last years Enslaved and Borknagar shows - both around 60 minutes and 16 bucks. There are a ton of bands in the list including Gamma Ray, Axel Rudi Pell, Nightmare, Orphaned Land, Gwar, Epica, Grand Magus, and Running Wild.

Very nice find!
:headbang: