Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
WAFFLE HOUSE VS INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wait for poll*

edit: *ok there's the poll*

Waffle House, I guess. Anytime I've had eggs at IHOP, they've been shit. IHOP's bacon and sausage both suck ass too.

there's no option C because of reasons like that. Or in places where there are no IHOWs or Pancake Houses.

If they want to duke it out they can do it on their own time.

damn liberals always want an option C!!

Dead_Lioness said:
I resent the fact that there is no option C.
what if I hate both?

I'd go with Waffel House just because in the show Dead Like Me
they all hang out there. (what a great show, sucks that it ended!)

nuh uh, there was this british show that was about a dead guy too, it was muuuch better

Easy choice. Waffles beat pancakes. Also Waffle House has the really shitty worn out jukebox filled with dead people and pop princesses. And lots of hicks. Lots and lots of hicks. How could you go wrong?

If IHOP had never stopped serving Funnel Cakes, I would have given them the edge.. but TOO BAD IHOP

greasy ol' waffle house with the redhead kid who's always there flipping food on the grill no matter what time of day or night I'm there for the win.

unknown said:
Everytime I've walked into a Wafflehouse, the quality of people has always made me slightly nauseous

lol yeah, isn't it great?

Here in Richmond they call it IHOS....International House of Salmonella. The one down the street has been closed down 3 times in the past 5 years.:puke:

i like those eggo waffles that are in the shape of little pieces of toast... they taste good even without syrup on them...

..and they look awesome

I was with some friends one time in a Dennys getting breakfast and this one guy got eggs and the waitress asks him "what kinda toast would you like with that?"

and he sits there and thinks for a second, then replies with "french" :lol:

Mike said:
I was with some friends one time in a Dennys getting breakfast and this one guy got eggs and the waitress asks him "what kinda toast would you like with that?"

and he sits there and thinks for a second, then replies with "french" :lol:

:lol: