Wait a second....

At the moment I'm studying for an economics exam. The class is called "Stocks, Bonds, and Financial Markets." But at college, I'm majoring in Finance and Accounting and minoring in Economics. Basically I'm going for investment banking as a career, though that may change.

I think it's kinda funny to see an investment banker and/or businessman in his fancy suit and all and then find out that he listens to swedish death metal. Or that he plays in a progressive rock band. Not quite what one would expect.

Gotta love how people judge you based on how you look/what you do!

Hehe, I kinda know what you're talking about :)
I recently finished my studies and started working as a software development engineer on a swedish cell phone company... my colleagues look very suprised when I tell them about Skyfire :headbang:

lol thats killer jonas, yeah images are indeed deceiving, tho the average nu-metal fan looks alike, I think death metal fans tend to very, i mean look at me, i have short hair (which im growing now) and wear jeans and t-shirts, and play football, people are suprised when i say i listen to death metal :D