Wake of Magellan at Wacken Open Air

I mean, not for nothing, but it's just Circle II Circle. If it was a Savatage reunion, that'd be one thing. But Circle II Circle? I'm good.

This. There's no need to go to Europe to see something like that.

A few years ago, I saw the JOP/C2C tour in NY... During JOP, they brought out Zak Stevens and Chris Caffery as guests and played 3 Savatage songs together. This beats C2C with Caffery.

Oh yeah... WOMD also.

Like I said before, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing that could top these two would be an actual "SAVATAGE" reunion show.

This. There's no need to go to Europe to see something like that.

A few years ago, I saw the JOP/C2C tour in NY... During JOP, they brought out Zak Stevens and Chris Caffery as guests and played 3 Savatage songs together. This beats C2C with Caffery.

Oh yeah... WOMD also.

Like I said before, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing that could top these two would be an actual "SAVATAGE" reunion show.

the JOP/CIIC tour...saw it.

WOMD...I was there.

10/17/03- Criss Oliva Memorial Concert in Tampa....I was there too.

Yes, I'd rather see Savatage, but since we all know thats not going to happen, I'll see CIIC perform as Wake of Magellan is one of my favorite albums.

WOMD...I was there.

Yes, I'd rather see Savatage, but since we all know thats not going to happen, I'll see CIIC perform as Wake of Magellan is one of my favorite albums.

Yes dude I am seriously thinking of going. Sold out? Pee shaw! I am sure we could find tickets from someone on ebay or whatever. Surely out of 75K people someones plans will change and they wont be able to go.

Well, it was supposed to happen this past spring on the European TSO tour; given everyone's continued health, I expect that it will eventually occur.

...but TSO adding 2 or 3 Savatage songs to their set doesn't mean "Savatage Reunion". Unless I missed something.

I do think that at some point in the future they will do at least 1 more performance of Savatage, hopefully a PP appearance, but they have made it pretty damn clear that we'll be waiting a while for a real Savatage Reunion

WOMD...I was there.

I am with you... I was at all those gigs and I'd love to see Wake of Magellan live... Not going to Wacken for it, but it would be great! :)

...but TSO adding 2 or 3 Savatage songs to their set doesn't mean "Savatage Reunion". Unless I missed something.

I do think that at some point in the future they will do at least 1 more performance of Savatage, hopefully a PP appearance, but they have made it pretty damn clear that we'll be waiting a while for a real Savatage Reunion

It was supposed to be the entire second set.