Waldrock and Nighttown

Mr. Q

New Metal Member
Jun 23, 2003
Delft, the Netherlands
Visit site
I am new to this board, but I justed wanted to let you know that if you live in Holland and you missed Anthrax yesterday in Rotterdam Nighttown, you missed a great show. I saw them the day before yesterday at Waldrock here in Holland, and they convinced me to go see them the next day in Rotterdam too. I just couldn't believe they played at Waldrock at around 14:45, so early, they deserve(d) a far better position, close to Maiden's headlining performance. They had 40 minutes only though, so I was glad to have seen them yesterday putting up a full show. Ears still beeping...
Got an autograph of Rob on my jacket afterwards, thanks Rob!

Thanx for starting this thread!It was Anthrax weekend!!!The Waldrock show sucked!!!only 40 minutes and they sounded like .......I'm not gonna say it,they had only an hour to soundcheck and to put theire gear up, crowd reaction was a 100% and they deserved to be much higher on the bill. Talked to Rob on the field and shook hands with Scott. He put me on the questlist for the R'dam show.Maiden ruled on Waldrock, 2 hours of classics!!!and 1 new song!
Sunday I took a 3 hour drive to see a fullheadline Trax show!!Got backstage to get my WCFUA signed half an hour for the show, too bad that Charles wasn't there 4 out 5!!!
Talked to Scott/Pearl and Rob for a while and had my pic taken with the lovebirds!
It's really strange to get backstage and I guess I got a bit starstruck, they were there just lounging and reading newspapers and was standing there like a 12 year old ready to get my shit signed.But I did it and they ruled!!The show was great , lots of oldies: Madhouse, Metal TM, Indians, NFL, Among, Crush and the 1st part of Number of the Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great live sound , heavy as fuck!!!The place was pretty full , I think 350 people not bad for a sunday night after a festival!A big fuck you to the big baldy and the giant redhead in the pit:BEHAVE!!!!!!!!Moshing isn't about kicking and slamming people to the ground, it's friendly violent fun you idiots!!!