want to stay for breakfast??

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
so its 9.40am and im just thinking about breakfast. what do you always have for brekkie and whats your fave thing?
i just had bacon on toast with brown sauce now thats a winner hands down, but i do like a massive plate full of fruit and yogurt.

Morpheus said:
i don't eat much for breakfast. Lately it's more like having a coffee or a hot lemon tea, sometimes some cereals or a bap.

ditto, minus the cereals and bap. who actually eats anyway? :rolleyes:

I usually drink some (chocolate) milk, and definitely some chocolate bars, biscuit, chocolate cream..chocolate, choco choco loko moko.

img_main_muesli.jpg

Yummy... :)

toolsofthetrade said:
fresh orange juice, cheese/ham/salad/lettuce sandwich/check all forums+mail, brew, ciggie, shower, ciggie, fuck off to work.
hahahahahhaha - captured the rush in that post i think.

black pudding kicks arse!!!!!! nothing like a bit of blood and guts in the morning although mick's revelation as to how its made nearly out me off. but im far too much of a brute to really give a shit.

lately its been good cup of hot black coffee (if available), pineapple shake/banana lassi (yoghurt shake thingie), musli (cant get the dots on this keyb) with yoghurt and fresh fruits, a ciggie, and if im still hungry, a couple toasts with butter and or bacon and eggs.

usually it costs less than 2 euros in guesthouses restaurants :cool:

blackeyed said:
Lassi's are gorgeous........not had one of those since i was on holiday a long time ago! :OMG: no blackpudding susie?! you're letting the side down
I kinda made meself ill off blackpudding once so i can only eat a small amount of that stuff now :ill: i was eating it and thinking well to hard what it was :erk: i should of thought about it after i had eaten like :)