"WANTED" Live DVD

PsychedelicDream

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2010
AndreasssssSSS!!!!

This next thing must be done quick before Johnny "the beatmachine" Sandin leaves the band.
If DVD making with professionals is too expensive, then ask three or four friends with HD-cameras to film a gig in different angles and give the guy behind the mixing table record sound though mixing table to hard-drive or something.
I know there is video editing hobbyists who has equipments and sw's to do the necessary video and audio "lip sync ;)" editings, then get a license to sell that bootleg DVD on your web store ;) GREAT!! ...hmmmmm is it bootleg anymore if you have license to sell it?? well easy as bicycling....and all the SW fans will be more than happyyyyy....

by the way new TGE album is AWESOME!
Keep on rockin' and good luck for the forthcoming gigs, hope to see ya soon...

AndreasssssSSS!!!!

This next thing must be done quick before Johnny "the beatmachine" Sandin leaves the band.
If DVD making with professionals is too expensive, then ask three or four friends with HD-cameras to film a gig in different angles and give the guy behind the mixing table record sound though mixing table to hard-drive or something.
I know there is video editing hobbyists who has equipments and sw's to do the necessary video and audio "lip sync ;)" editings, then get a license to sell that bootleg DVD on your web store ;) GREAT!! ...hmmmmm is it bootleg anymore if you have license to sell it?? well easy as bicycling....and all the SW fans will be more than happyyyyy....

by the way new TGE album is AWESOME!
Keep on rockin' and good luck for the forthcoming gigs, hope to see ya soon...

First of all, welcome to the forum PsychedelicDream!

Second, Johnny HAS left the band - the gig during the releaseparty on december 4th was his last performance. There is no drummer at the moment!

Third, and this is a little speculation on my part, I think that IF the band decides to make a DVD, it will be a very thoughtful DVD-release.
So, no quick decisions. Quality, that's what a SW-release is all about :)!

Let's make one thing clear, I'm sharing your hope for a DVD but I guess we have to be a bit more patient.

Third, and this is a little speculation on my part, I think that IF the band decides to make a DVD, it will be a very thoughtful DVD-release.
So, no quick decisions. Quality, that's what a SW-release is all about :)!

My words exactly. SW will never put out anything but 100 % full quality release, no matter if it's album or DVD. And that is a really good thing!

Dream Theater, just to name another drummerless band, does sell 'official bootlegs'... But a quality release is always better!

Dream Theater, just to name another drummerless band, does sell 'official bootlegs'... But a quality release is always better!

I have a few of those 'official bootlegs' (cd's and dvd's). At first, I was pretty excited to play/watch them but after a couple of spins they just stay in the closet.
'Budokan' and 'Score' are still DVD's I sometimes watch though - quality is what it's all about.

Why ruin such a special moment for a band like Seventh Wonder such as their first recorded DVD with something unprofessional and half-assed?

You should really just sit and wait until the band is ready to do it. It's going to be light years ahead of anything shot "by three or four friends with cameras."