Wanted: New housemates for me!

Ralphe

Go the ROOSTERS!
Jun 11, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
Help,
I need to find some new housemates(preferably a couple) to share my 2 bedroom house.My two housemates have bought their 1st home and will be moving out middle of September.I like living where i am in Daceyville (near Kingsford) but i can't afford the rent on my own.Does anyone here know of anybody who would like to live in Eastern suburbs(well south-east).Rent would be approx $210 per week for one person or about $130 per person for a couple.Close to the city and beaches.Large backyard and front yard.Park directly across the road

Originally posted by Goreripper
Hmmm... would you mind sharing with a nice young couple with two dogs, two cats, two rats and eight mice?

Thought not!

:D

actually,i could probably do that..but i am not feeding the animals(your pets..you feed 'em)

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
I'm off to live by myself at around that time in down town Potts Point.

Excellent!
can i ask what you are paying there(send me a pm if you like).I spent nearly two years in Elizabeth Bay and quite enjoyed the area.At this point i am considering all options(including moving out into my own place or possibly sharing with someone

Okay,
i was paying around $170 a week when i was in Elizabeth Bay studio about 2 years ago.Actually, i don't think that is an option for me.I just remembered how hard it was finding parking around that area(especially now that i've got two cars to park at the moment! )

Looks like the search is over.
given up trying to find people to move in so i am getting a place on my own in Dulwich Hill for $165 a week.Moving in approx 3 weeks!

Look like i will beat you by a day!Move in on August 31st.
I'm actually looking forward to living on my own as well although i am going to misss my backward.It will be a bit strange for me though as i am moving further away from most of my friends.
20 years of living in the Eastern Suburbs(well east and south-east anyway) and now moving to the Inner West.
Still it is a fairly handy location(even if i wasn't originally exactly sure where it was until Thursday) only about 30 minutes drive to work(Matraville) and really not all that far to the city and east.Have already found my new local (Grumpy's...what sort of a name for a pub is that?)which is only about 2 or 3 blocks away!