WAR OF THRONES/SEVEN KINGDOMS/AUTUMN'S PAIN added to KAMELOT Kick-Off show

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
Bands WAR OF THRONES, SEVEN KINGDOMS and AUTUMN's PAIN have been added as support to KAMELOT's Tour Kick-Off date on September 10th at the State Theatre in Saint Petersburg, FL.

***WAR OF THRONES features Wade Black and Rick Renstrom***

KAMELOT will be joining NIGHTWISH directly after this show to play the mid week dates of Prog Power USA and also dates spanning North America. Dates can be found here:

http://www.kamelot.com/site/tour/
________

Florida, start the PROG POWER USA week early and come out!

KAMELOT2012sepweb.jpg

I see for once you listened to me when it came to the poster. LOL good job.

dude, that was seriously the ONLY THING that freaking worked. lol but good call! and hush, I listen to you daily.

I should be able to make this m/

Great man! apparently the openers are supposed to get "20-25 minute sets" since KAMA needs to be on by 9pm... and I expect 8:30 being dead stage from the openers...

Thinking maybe we need to do something crazy for this like only play our fast songs, respectively hahahaha

This is going to be a fun show, especially if Seven Kingdoms plays some material off of their *incredibly awesome* new album. In fact, that's what I had in the car this morning.. :lol:

dude, that was seriously the ONLY THING that freaking worked. lol but good call! and hush, I listen to you daily.

Great man! apparently the openers are supposed to get "20-25 minute sets" since KAMA needs to be on by 9pm... and I expect 8:30 being dead stage from the openers...

Thinking maybe we need to do something crazy for this like only play our fast songs, respectively hahahaha

RAMONES style: 1.2.3.4.SONG, 1.2.3.4.SONG, :)